Hannah sat up today for about 2 whole minutes. (It counts when she leans forward the whole time right)? It was pretty much the highlight of my day!!
So I tried to take a picture of her doing it again and I couldn't so this is all I got.
Hannah sat up today for about 2 whole minutes. (It counts when she leans forward the whole time right)? It was pretty much the highlight of my day!!
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:42 PM
5 comments:
forget the sitting up...that is such a great smile. Look at how big she is getting she will be on the move in NO time.
That is an incredible big smile! Hooray for her sitting up too!
Hannah is rediculously cute, all the pictures you post of her are darling and she is so happy. Good job on sitting up too, leaning forward totally counts!
sitting up or not, that's still a great picture. love the smile.
Hannah looks like a sweetie! I am never able to get a picture of my girls in the "Kodak" moment I want. The best I get is a reenactment usually accompanied with tears.
Post a Comment