It's been a little harder lately for me and Joe to go out by ourselves due to...law school keeping him away from home so much, lack of money b/c of law school, and two kids now...But now that finals are over and Joe has a month to stay home with me we were able to go on 2 dates in one week, that is pretty much a record since we've had kids. It has been so nice to have him home and be able to spend some quality time together.
We were able to go the Houston temple finally....it's beautiful
...and dowtown to see A Christmas Carol...one of our Christmas traditions ever since we started dating. After the play we went home picked up the kids, took home the babysitter, and had a late night drive off to Austin for Christmas.
2 years ago

7 comments:
Wow I am super jealous. Two time is one week, I am pretty sure that the last time that James and I were out together minus kids was Thanksgiving and I will tell you that I felt naked. I had nobody hanging off of me and no diaper bad. It was a strange night. But I am so glad that you were able to spend some time with Joe without thinking about school.
How wonderful! That is the only thing I miss about being is school... a month with nothing to do between semesters. Enjoy your break!! Merry Christmas!!
CUTE!! Im so glad yall got some time together!! Hope the month goes by super slow so yall can enjoy every minute of it!
I'm so excited for you! I am glad to hear you've headed to Austin and look forward to seeing you on Sunday. What a great tradition. Merry Christmas!
*YAY* for you guys!!! That is so nice to be alone. I love the Santa pics below, very cute. Hope you had a great Christmas. If you're with your mom right now, please give her a HUUUUUGE hug from me. We sure miss her!!!
What a fun date. It' so fun going out alone, but it's always a chore too because I have to transfer all of my stuff from the diaper bag to an actual purse. haha. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Wes starts back to school on Monday, is hat when Joe starts again? I'm bummed.
date night? what's that!! glad you guys got to go out. Looks like you picked two good places to go.
Post a Comment