Saturday, December 8, 2007

Kiddie Kandids Experience

We finally got to go to Kiddie Kandids for the girls' pictures while I am here in Austin so I could have my mom to help me with them. They always took the best pictures of Abby and now they even take appointments which is a big plus. I didn't have any good professional pictures of Hannah so this is why I went there. Then we ended up with the one dud guy that works there who doesn't try to get them to smile and was so slow. So Hannah was crying, so he just didn't want to take her picture. So another girl who worked there saw how upset I was (I guess its really noticeable when I'm upset) and so thanks to my mom for telling her that the guy sucked, she took over and helped with the last pictures. As soon as she got there and looked at Hannah, Hannah started laughing. So the pictures immediately got better and Abby decided she loved getting her picture taken and even posed herself (she never does that with me). So you can tell which ones the guy took and which ones he didn't (although I didn't post most of the ones he took b/c they were just too bad). Anyway here they are.





...and my favorite


8 comments:

Lesley said...

Your favorite is ADORABLE! I hope they hang that one in their college dorms or something! They should definitely always have that one around as a reminder of how lucky they are to have each other! Sisters are so fun.

And isn't it always hit and miss with those guys? I am glad you eventually got a good photographer.

It's Been a Day! said...

so cute. i love the last one. what a great picture they have together - they seriously look so much alike. very cute. glad you got some good ones.

AshleyS said...

The girls are absolutely darling! Abby is hilarious posing for pictures like that.

Callie. said...

Sierra, that last picture is adorable! They look SO much alike. That picture will be great for them (and you) to have when they're older! And how great the Kiddie Kandids now takes appts!

Lonna said...

I love the pictures. I am jealous that Abby started posing for the camera, maybe she can help grumpy Gwen out. I think that they are so darling and I too think that the last one is my favorite. They just look like they are enjoying it.

So glad that you were able to have a visit. I enjoyed seeing you. And I enjoyed your company at the ladies night.

Russell and Jillian said...

Those pictures are awesome! I need to get into Kiddie Kandids and do some for Simone. Your girls are both beautiful. BTW, how are finals going for Joe? Russell has 2 down, 2 to go. Dec. 18 is the last one. Yippee!!

Kelly said...

All of the ones you posted look wonderful, especially the last one! I love the colors and most of all, their sweet little smiles. Your daughters are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, they are such gorgeous little girls!!! Those pics turned out so great. I'll have to remember Kiddie Kandids when I get pics taken of my two kids down the road.