Hannah has been having issues with sleeping through the night...she is 6 months old she should be sleeping through the night...and so far I think the culprit is my Dr Pepper. So I decided to try out not drinking it or else wait until after 7:30, her last feeding for the night. She has slept 12 hours every night since. So I guess it is more important to me to have my 6 month old sleep than to drink my favorite drink. So for now, I'm on a Dr Pepper hiatus... at least until she goes to bed for the night.
2 years ago

5 comments:
way to sacrifice, sierra!! i hope that the sleeping continues. Once they start sleeping, i think it's such a great day!!
No way! How did you figure that one out? You are a smarty pants. I am glad it worked! Sleep is definitely worth any sacrifice in my book.
That is so funny. You could always switch to caffeine free :)
I guess that there are more important things than Dr. Pepper, I would totally put sleep in that category. Now what would you suggest for me to get Harrison to sleep for 12 hours? Feel free to let me know when you come up with a genius idea. I'll be waiting.
Dr. Pepper is tasty, huh?
Glad you figured it out.
Post a Comment