Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bye Bye Diapers

(the name of a book I bought in the $ section at Target)

What I miss about diapers:

  • Not having to spend half the day in the bathroom
  • Not having potty seats on all our toilets
  • Only having to change her a couple of times a day
  • Abby not having the bathroom be an excuse when she's bored or to get my attention
  • Abby not having excuses to keep getting out of bed at night after we have put her down
  • Not having to find a bathroom every 5 minutes at the grocery store and having to pick up Hannah in her carseat, leave the cart, and rush to a bathroom

But I don't miss them enough to put her back in them...

She's only had to go twice while doing this post, so we're off to a good night

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, I so know those feelings. Congrats on the successes though. It does get better, just keep telling yourself. :)

Callie. said...

oh this made me laugh. I'm not looking forward to this. I'll be asking you for some tips later on! Look on the bright side though, you are saving a lot of money not buying those diapers!

Lonna said...

Hip- hip hooray! You did it. I am so proud of you. I think that you should get a wonderful award. You have now survived potty training of the first child. Congrats.

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats on getting 'er done! can you come over and teach tyson. we are struggling over here. i won't miss paying for them, that's for sure!!

Texas Harveys said...

Ha, ha! You are crazy. My kids may be in diapers until they start kindergarten. =]

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Think of all the money you're saving though!