Friday, January 11, 2008

No accidents so far today...we are going to try underwear to bed...we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck! How did it go? Even if she woke up wet, she'll feel it more than if she were in a highly absorbant pair of Pull-ups or what ever brand you're using.

AshleyS said...

wow, look at all your blogs! you totally caught up, I haven't yet. Abby looks so cute on the potty, i hope tonight went well. and it looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday! such a cute little family!

Lonna said...

Way to go!!! You are doing so great. I am really lacking in the keeping motivated area. But look at all of your success. Good luck I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Jenae said...

Man I am so jealous! We are wearing panties during the day, but I don't think I am brave enough to try during the night or going out in public. I really hoped Ashlin would be one of those kids who just got it right away! Right now, I just want to give up, but you have given me new hope.