Thursday, January 10, 2008

Potty Training Attempt

We are finally back on this thing...I've been gone 4 out of the last 6 weeks and it has taken me this whole week to get things going and back to normal around here. It's been nice to have Joe home to help this week too. It will be sad when he has to go back to school on Monday, we've enjoyed the last month together. So I decided it's time to potty train Abby. It is not going well but now I am so frustrated I want to get it over with and be done so I'm not giving up...yet! We've had a few good times so I'm hoping it is going to keep getting better but we'll see, maybe I'm crazy. If anyone has tips for me, please let me know, I need all I can get right now.

4 comments:

Holly said...

First of all, Good Luck! I don't envy you at all and we're still having frustrations in that department so don't get too overwhelmed with it all. Sometimes it takes a long time, and sometimes not. I'm telling you though, get the "It's Potty Time" video. It is so 80's but Kennedy really loved it. You can find it on Amazon. Kenz still sings the songs to it and they are hilarious. I'm glad you have had nice holidays and especially that you've been able to really enjoy your husband for a month. Best of luck to you! :)

Kelly said...

It's nice you've been having a little honeymoon with your hubby this past month since he's out of school. I'm sure it will be tough again soon.

Hang in there on the potty training. Try to not stress over it. She'll eventually figure it out when she's ready.

Joel and Sara said...

Joel has been home for the past month too. He doesn't start until the day after MLK holiday. Does Joe have classes in the summer? Joel doesn't which is nice. Good luck with that miniature toilet thing. That doesn't look fun.

Lonna said...

Ahh Sierra. I am so proud of you. Way to hang in there. You know everyone says that it will just click....well we are still waiting. I know your frustrations. I really do.