We are not close to being trained but we are improving fast, I'm not quite as frustrated tonight. But how can I get mad at this face??
2 years ago
We are not close to being trained but we are improving fast, I'm not quite as frustrated tonight. But how can I get mad at this face??
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:46 PM
4 comments:
Impossible. You two make cute kids.
good luck with this. let me know how it goes. I'm not attempting this with tyson for a while. He's a concept kind of kid. Once he understands the concept of something, he does it with full force. He's not a do it a lot of times before he actually gets it kind of kid. But I'm hoping he grasps the concept really soon!
Good luck! I expect you to teach me how to do it next year!
That IS an adorable picture! Blackmail material, too.
It is moments like this one that make you think that you can keep going even if it is just for one more day. I guess that is why we have those little faces.
Post a Comment