
Reasoning:
- It means Joe will be home within a few hours usually
- It's almost bed time
- They are usually happy
- I love when they are clean and smell good
- They are confined to one place
So tonight I decided I was not going to stress myself out to have dinner ready early and have them in the bath by their usual time, along with the rest of the night time routine. I thought I would take it slow and it would make time go by faster until Joe got home. I had Hannah sitting in her high chair eating, Abby at the table eating, and we were listening to some music...everything was going just fine. Next thing I know Hannah is choking, I go over to check on her and there comes the projectile vomiting. It was lovely! and everywhere! So tonight she especially needed a good bath. I go up to put her in and start taking her diaper off and realize she had pooped. So I run to get wipes, and found out I had run out upstairs, so I ran downstairs. By the time I got back Hannah was no longer in the same place. She was now on her tummy on the other side of the bathroom with no diaper on. So you can imagine the mess I had and on top of that she decided to pee along the way.
So as much as I love their baths every day, tonight's was especially needed! And now they are at least both in bed (Abby has not been actually falling asleep until 10 or 11pm) But at least she is in her room so I can have some quiet time for a little while before I go to sleep.

6 comments:
Oh man! What a night. Vomiting, poop, pee... this is like a boy scout joke.
You sure made it a good story though! Very cute tub picture.
Oh wow, what an adventure. Sorry to hear about the crazy night, but it's good to hear we all have those times too.
ps, I think I recognize that chalk board in the below post- it looks so cute and I'm glad it's getting put to good use! :)
You know that seems so typical that one mess usually triggers a chain reaction of messes. I am just sorry that you had to clean them up, as well as the kids.
And by the way you do tell a good story.
bless your heart. It went from bad to worse!! We love bath time around here as well for those same reasons.
oh, that's hilarious and sounds so similar to something Hailey has done in the past. Your girls are SO cute!
What a bummer! Their little bathtub picture is cute though.
Post a Comment