We decided to take the girls to Market Street today to check out the new Baby Gap that just opened. I'm sure this place is a great place to shop except that I haven't been IN many of the stores b/c they seem too nice to bring the girls in and I don't have a lot of extra money to shop with. So we just walk and window shop. It is still fun that way. But the ones I have been in are great!! After eating lunch we decided to let the girls play in the grassy area and fountain area. Sophie and Abby decided to get their pants soaked, so we just took off the pants and let them run around and get some energy out. They decided their favorite thing to do was pick the flowers. Pretty sure if we would have let them, there would have been no more flowers left. And I'm pretty sure people looked at us like we needed to take more control of our kids but we got over it. It has been a pretty nice day and we enjoyed being outside even if our girls are crazy.
2 years ago



5 comments:
That fountain must be really popular in summertime, huh? So, is the new gap great?
You have to love Texas winters. Where else can you take your pants off and run through fountains?!! I wish I could be as carefree without my pants on!
That place looks like a lot of fun, and I like that you just took the kids pants off and let em' run wild. Shopping sound fun, I hope to do it again some day.
Oh man that was a good day at least there was no poop!
That looks like a nice place to spend the day. I love the fountains.
Post a Comment