I just found this picture on my camera from my birthday and thought it was cute. Abby was so excited to see my presents...but even more excited to actually open them!
I liked this one too for some reason. Hannah's favorite thing to do is suck on sweatshirt or pant strings. I know it's gross but she enjoys it, so why not?
It is so nice that they can be entertained by such little things right now. We need to take advantage of that while we can.
2 years ago

2 comments:
sweatshirt or pant strings huh, well I too am going to go with the whatever works thought. I love Abby's face with the presents. And the dress up's are so cute.
You look like you did pretty well for a birthday girl! How exciting it must have been for Abby to see your stack of treasures.
Post a Comment