Today we are celebrating Valentine's Day and the day we got engaged. We went to California for me to meet his parents and he took me to San Fransisco for my first time and he proposed in the Palace of Fine Arts (in the big dome part). It was perfect. So here's a picture to remind us of what we used to be...and are even more so now...in love!


On the way home that night, we stopped by the Oakland Temple where we were married 4 months later.

Happy Valentine's Day!!


On the way home that night, we stopped by the Oakland Temple where we were married 4 months later.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

9 comments:
Awww! I KNOW that building! And that one, too! What a romantic place for a proposal.
I love those pictures. Happy engagement anniversary.
The Oakland Temple is where I went for my endowments. Love it there.
what a fun day to celebrate. I hope it was a fun evening out!!
I love your template! way cute! Happy engagment anniversary! I hope you guys had fun last night!
Now that is something really exciting to celebrate. I didn't realize that you were married in California. How fun. I do hope that the day was everything that you were hoping for.
How fun! and such CUTE pictures!!
cute pictures! time flies way too fast, huh.
Thats awesome! Congratulations!! How fun to always have even more to celebrate & remember on Valentines - makes it much more meaningful! Love the new layout!
We are coming up on our 4 year anniversary in April. Weird.
Post a Comment