Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sisters

So I am not a great videographer as you will see and this may be too long for some people, since I don't really know how to do all the editing, but I thought the grandparents might enjoy it. I normally would edit out the voices but the girls were too cute, but I hate my voice on tape. So just ignore my comments, since Abby obviously did.

This is Abby being nice and I wouldn't have let it go on so long but Hannah seemed to be enjoying it.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

That is a classic video. What are sisters for if they can't drag you away by your feet? :)

Lonna said...

Sierra I am so glad that you posted that little video, I thought that Gwen was the only one that didn't seem to mind very well, and that attacked her younger sibling. Those are some regular moves that we see around here too, well not the dragging part, but I am sure that it is in the not too distant future. You sound much nicer than I do on camera, or a recording. I feel like I talk like Minnie mouse. If I really do talk like that you better let me know.

What a good sport Hannah is. Your girls are so cute. I hope that we get to see you soon.

Kelly said...

I still haven't successfully posted my own videos. I can't figure it out. Your girls are so cute.