Joe has now officially been accepted for a clerkship working with the department of foreign affairs in Mexico City for the summer. It really is good news! However, the girls and I are not going with him, which is the hard part. We are going to go back to Austin and stay with my parents while he is away. But hopefully I will be able to go visit him at least once and he will be able to come visit us too so it won't be as hard. As sad as it is to leave where we are now and everyone we've met so far, we are excited that he got the job he wanted. And we will be back in August...
2 years ago


6 comments:
Congrats on getting the job that you were wanting. I am so happy for you. As much as I am sad that you will be apart for the summer, I am shamefully excited that you will be here so that Gwen can have a friend...wait a second I need friends too.
Congrats Joe. Have fun in Mexico.
Congratulations!! Thats exciting & I hope you can go visit him and have a little mini-vacation while you are there!!
That really is an excellent opportunity! Congrats, Joe! I'm sure you'll all miss each other, but it will be sort of short.
Joe, I'm going with my parents and siblings to Mexico City over Memorial Day. You'll have to let me know where to go and what to eat.
Congrats! That is great. I am sure it will be a great experience!
Post a Comment