Saturday, March 1, 2008

Grocery Store

Since Joe has been at school today, I got bored, and decided to go pick up a couple things I had forgotten I wanted at the grocery store. Normally the grocery store causes me a lot of stress and anger with both of the girls, but today it was actually an enjoyable experience. The sun kind of messed up the picture but I figured I needed proof to remind myself later that my girls have been good and happy at the grocery store at least once.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

They look like best friends! That is a great picture.

It's Been a Day! said...

I love when it's a good trip to the store. It makes you think that you could do it again!!

Kelly said...

That's a cute picture. Shopping with two little ones does make it not very fun! Good for you. They look like they did well.

What the "Hales" said...

That is the cutest picture ever.

Lonna said...

I am so glad that someone has good experiences at the store with their kids. I feel like if I even enter the parking lot we are in for a traumatic trip. They look like they are having a great time. Hannah is looking like a little toddler. I can can't hardly believe it.

Congrats on a great trip to the store.

Ashley said...

That picture is so cute! They look so happy :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE picture. And I love your new blog background since I was last here....so cute!