Friday, March 7, 2008

Tanner Barbie

So we took a spontaneous trip down to Austin yesterday afternoon. Today we went to Target b/c my mom wanted to buy Abby a barbie. She found this one and thought it was cute b/c it had a dog with it and Abby loves dogs. Well little did we know what this barbie and dog actually did. The dog eats "treats" which then she poops them out and you use the pooper-scooper to throw it in the trash can which is attached to a "treat box" to then feed the dog "treats" again. It is great and Abby loves it!! What a great buy Mom!

6 comments:

Lonna said...

that is so funny. what will barbie come up with next? I am trying to picture Abby cleaning up the poop only to feed it to the dog again. Maybe I should get that for Gwen and see if it would help with our potty training.
I wonder if this will spark new and exciting conversations with your neighbors that are out walking their dogs.

You have way too much fun at your house.

Lesley said...

Teaching responsible dog ownership! Good for Barbie. :)

In case you read this and in case I forget to call and tell you, I CAN do nursery singing this weekend...:)

What the "Hales" said...

Um that actually sounds gross..thank goodness that Abby is not going to understand that the dog is eating its own poop over and over again. But bless Mytel for making yet another Barbie (dog) that can do amazing things. I think that is the funniest thing ever.:) I think I will be sending on that video to some friends that would get a kick out of it.

My Little Hobby said...

I guess the copyright police took the video off of YouTube because it's no longer working. Sounds like a nice present from grandma. I hope you had a nice visit!

AshleyS said...

okay, that's just hilarious...and gross!

Holly said...

Kennedy got the same barbie and dog for Christmas from Nate's dad, whom also didn't know about the doggy's habits. Kennedy and Jackson honestly can't get enough of the dog and play with it ALL the time. Pretty funny.