Thursday, March 13, 2008

9 Months!

I can't believe my little Hannah is already 9 months and 1 day. She has now officially been part of our family longer than I was pregnant with her...it has gone by so fast. But we are loving her more and more each day and are so happy she is part of our family!!

Her stats:
She is now 16 pounds and 26 inches falling in the 10% in both height and weight



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lonna said...

Has it really been 9 months? Wow she is so cute. I love that little picture of her. I think that I just have really fat babies and then when they can run they finally slim down, because Harrison weighs more than Hannah! And he is just over 5 months! You are lucky to have little kids, they can wear their clothes longer.

What the "Hales" said...

Well enjoy this time where she is so tiny...she has the rest of her life to be big.There not as fun to hold when they are big. I love that picture too. So Cute!

Lesley said...

She is a beautiful baby. And that is such an adorable picture! You guys seem to capture a lot of great moments like that on your camera.

I am surprised to hear she is 10%... she doesn't LOOK shrimpy to me! She looks very proportional. :)

Kelly said...

She is so adorable and looks like her sister.