Well this is about as exciting as this week gets for us...Abby enjoying being outside and running around in the sprinklers.
Joe's been busy studying for finals and we've just been hanging out at home trying to get things cleaned and organized and ready to pack. And then on Sunday, the girls and I are headed out to Austin for the week while Joe takes his finals. He has been trying to get us to leave for a while now, I guess we are too big of a distraction for him. So now he will be able to study and take his finals in peace without worrying about us. So hopefully we will have a more exciting week next week in Austin....no pressure Paige and Lonna!
2 years ago

3 comments:
I'm not sure it gets more exciting than running through the sprinklers!! I remember doing that as a kid and loving it - except the water was always so cold!!
I'll start working on my list of activites we could do next week to keep us all entertained!!
Joe you have such a cute family!!! I see your parents occasionally. How are things in your family?
I am so jealous that you have a backyard and a sprinkler!! It sure looks fun though. I think that maybe I'll send Gwen up so that she can see what she is missing out on.
I am so excited to have you come. I am sure that we can put together a few really awesome things just for you. I guess that means that you better pack for some adventures!
Post a Comment