I love getting Hannah out of bed, she is always so happy and excited waiting to get out. Abby loves to go get her too and obviously she wanted to be included in the video. Hopefully the bath scene is ok...not sure how to edit Abby out. Anyway enjoy my happy baby!
2 years ago

6 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I loved that! How could that not bring a smile to your face?!
How cute! I love Hannah's laugh. And I think baby bath pictures are a-okay. Abby just may hate you a little bit later. :)
I was just looking at the pictures of the girls in their red striped sweaters on the side bar, and WOW! Abby's face sure has changed! Of course Hannah's has too, but I am surprised how different Abby looks too!
how great to have such a happy baby!!it looks like those two girls are going to be great friends!
Waking up around your house sounds like fun. Hannah is not lucky enough to have the bath crayons or colored water. You have so much fun at your house.
So funny! I always love looking at your blog Sierra! Your girls are just darling and it always puts a smile on my face. Love the colorful bath, gonna have to get us some of that, ha! Brooklyn would love that.
ps - got that bl&w dress at children's place too (wtih the flowers) for B's next photoshoot. isn't it so cute?!
What an adorable and infection laugh!
Post a Comment