So here's what happens when I leave Abby alone in the bath for 2 seconds with a green bath crayon. Lovely!
2 years ago
So here's what happens when I leave Abby alone in the bath for 2 seconds with a green bath crayon. Lovely!
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:03 AM
4 comments:
Ah! I totally remember having bath crayons! Thats hillarious - Im sure she loved every second of it!
cute! So I've just caught up and you've had some big moments. :) The earrings are super cute too. Kennedy has been asking me when can she get her ears pierced. I'm glad your girls did so well with it.
I think its great that your child even like to take baths...its like we have to do a sneek attack on sophie just to get her in there. That sure did look like a ton of fun!
tyson has been banned from crayons - bath ones or not! at least abby has a great time in the tub!
Post a Comment