Today is our anniversary. Since Joe is gone, at least I have my parents to celebrate this day with since we got married 4 years ago on their 25th wedding anniversary. Doesn't that sound romantic, me, my mom, and dad. Sweet.
And of course I didn't send Joe anything since I didn't have his address in time, who knows how long it will take anything to get to him, if it ever even will. I sent him an e-card, isn't that sweet? However, I did get myself a plane ticket to go visit him in August for our anniversary. So that will be exciting!
Here's a few pictures, since all I can do now is reminisce. Okay maybe more than a few, I got a little carried away by all these old pictures, not in chronological order obviously. And I tried to keep the pregnant pictures of me out b/c they are a little on the scary side, so we'll skip out on 18 months of our married life.
My cute parents (not the best picture of my dad), but he is not always the most photogenic. Sorry dad! Happy anniversary!
Christmas time at Temple Square!
Maui, Hawaii
Lake Powell
Joe's graduation! Abby was so proud of her dad.
Kings' game... a few months pregnant with Hannah.
Christmas picture 2005.
Tagging along while Joe and his brother went golfing.
Wedding day!
Wedding day!
Our basement apartment after we got married. It was pretty nasty but we did re wallpaper doesn't it look so nice? Luckily we only lived there for less than 3 months.
Our first time seeing Austin, right after my parents moved in. Pregnant with Abby.
On our drive back to Utah after living in Dallas the summer after getting married. I can't remember where this is but if you ever take a road trip between Texas and Utah you have to stop at this restaurant, it's crazy. I think it's in the panhandle somewhere by the Cadillac ranch.
Thanks for journeying back in time with us!
2 years ago

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Congratulations!
Yeah happy four years. I am sorry that you were so far away from Joe, but I am happy that you were able to get a plane ticket to see him. That will be really nice.
I like your pictures, your wedding pictures are very pretty. And that last picture is great. What a big chair.
Congrats.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day!
When are you coming swimming with us? We're going this afternoon...=]
i want to drive to utah just to see that chair. anything to make me look small is worth it!
happy anniversary. even though you weren't with joe, i hope you had a great day and how fun that you get to celebrate in a couple of month in mexico!
Love the pictures! And a very Happy Anniversary. It's fun to reminisce, isn't it?
Happy anniversary! How exciting. How did your romantic dinner turn out with all those good eats your mom picked up at Central Market? Did Preston join the festivities? That's exciting that you bought a ticket to see Joe in August. Great pictures!
Post a Comment