It's been a whole year now since Hannah arrived in our family. She is more and more fun every day. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Here she is the day she was born, she's grown a little since then.
I'm not big at throwing parties, especially for a one year old. So we swam a lot (one of her favorite things to do) and ended the day with a barbecue in the pool and then came in for cake, ice cream, and presents.

The collage includes
- Hannah in her new big girl car seat. She might fool you with her smile but so far she pretty much screams as soon as she sees the seat. Hopefully she'll come around.
- Finished enjoying her cupcake
- Eating dinner in the pool
- The giant cupcake I made...I'm quite indecisive when it comes to planning and what to do...so this is what we ended up with after finally deciding this morning
- Enjoying her 2 eggs with cheese...pretty much the only breakfast she will eat
- Playing with her toys or else just watching Abby take them away from her
- Hannah with her presents
- Milk mouth enjoying her yummy whole milk
- More interested in the flower arrangement on the table than her gifts...another reason I don't do much for this birthday
On a side note...what do you do when your child puts a potty seat around her baby sister's neck and drags her down the hall (esp. when it's the baby sister's birthday)??
1 year old stats:
18 lb 4 oz - 10th percentile
27 1/2 in - 5th percentile

6 comments:
Happy birthday Hannah. I am so glad that we were able to play with you today.
I love the pictures. Did you use the cupcake cake mold? I think that it turned out great. It looks like you had more planned than you let on. You are a party planing fool. I like that you got a picture of her smiling in her seat.
That video reminds me of a couple of kids that I know. But the younger one in my house takes a little bit more to knock over. Kids what can you do?
Great post! HBTY Hannah- I can't believe those stats- she's so tiny, and very cute. It's hard being the younger sibling, but I'm sure she'll give Abby a run for her money in a couple years. Sounds like the toilet seat might need to be locked up. :)
i love the giant cupcake. i might have to borrow that at some point.
happy birthday hannah. I'm happy i was able to see you on your big day.
Hannah is a darling little baby girl. I really enjoy seeing her because she's always smiling. Those stats are wild...I didn't realize she was that tiny. I love the cupcake/cake. Happy birthday to your precious little girl.
I LOVE YOUR POSTS!! I totally agree about the birthdays! I think that sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! I love how honest you are about what you think & everything going on! :)
The pictures you posted from your anniversary are adorable of yall! Congratulations! Hows it been going for him in Mexico City??
Sierra, I have to say that I absolutely love the big cupcake cake! I am actually have a "cupcake" themed party for Mackenna's first b-day in August. Could you tell me how you made it? Was it hard? Do you need a special pan? You're so talented!!
Brittney
Post a Comment