I don't even know where to begin with the dads in my life. But hopefully I can keep it short and sweet.
My dad is wonderful and he has always done so much for us that I realize more and more each day. My dad always made time for me and looking through these pictures really brought back the memories. I looked so forward to all the daddy-daughter stuff and trips we got to do together. We have been able to do so many fun things together. My dad is such a hardworker and I have never heard him complain about going to work a day in my life. People who don't know him sometimes think he is a serious, no fun guy. But like I said, they don't know him very well. He is one of the most fun people I know and loves to do everything. He is a little nerdy too, but I kind of like his nerdy side. I am so grateful that I have such a great relationship with my dad and that he is putting up with us all summer living here. I love watching him with my girls. It is pretty much the cutest thing ever!

See what I mean?
And I love seeing my girls with their dad and the relationships they have with him. I joke about them loving him more and always wanting him, but he is always up for anything with them. He can play with them nonstop and give them his undivided attention and I know he would do anything for them. Joe is so much a part of their everyday life. He has always helped with everything and hardly ever gets mad and never raises his voice. (Maybe that's why I am having such a hard time without him). I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is such a perfect father and loves his family more than anything in the world.
I know these pictures have been on here but they are my favorites right now, this was his Father's Day card since again I didn't send him anything. Poor guy!
And I am so grateful he has had such a great father to learn from. I see more and more of his dad in him every day. His dad is so generous, loving, hardworking, and the sweetest guy ever. I've also never seen him mad or even frustrated. After getting in a car accident (in my brother's rental car with no insurance) on the way to the airport for our honeymoon, Rich came to help us and he was the one who actually calmed me down since I went completely hysterical....I could go on and on about how sweet he is. And Joe really looks up to him. I'm glad that Joe has had such a great example in his life. Rich is also so good with his grandkids. My kids are so lucky!
2 years ago

1 comment:
What wonderful men/dads you are blessed with. I know two of them, your dad and Joe, and have to say, you're right! I love your dad's personality and wit, and I love Joe's easy going personality and warmth. Happy Father's Day to all of them.
Post a Comment