We got to enjoy the lake again today. Hannah came with us this time; she hasn't been since she was about 5 weeks old, so I think this was pretty new to her still. She did great for the most part, but she had a hard time sitting still. But she loved the bumpy ride; every big bump she would either laugh or say, "Wee." Given that we were gone for 4 hours though, during nap time, they both did great. Hannah even fell asleep on the way back to the slip on the bumpiest ride of her life, and Abby just went without a nap at all today.
I do realize these pictures are blurry, but blurry or not I like them. It was a little difficult since I was taking the pictures bouncing up and down. So this was the best I could do.
We enjoyed a little swimming, a nice long drive, a nice lunch at a restaurant on the lake, and topped it off by rescuing some novice jet skiers (who barely spoke English and seemed deathly afraid of the water),who had tipped their jet ski . What a great afternoon!
Hannah's top teeth are finally visible in a picture!!
2 years ago

7 comments:
I think the pictures are great! Im glad youre getting to enjoy the lake & summer so much! I love the little counter your put on your blog too! Not much longer!
how fun! we are taking hailey water skiing with us on thursday and i hope she does as well as your girls did on the boat.
Your life is like a non-stop party this summer!
That water looks rather green. I'm glad you're having fun with your parents--it'll be fun to see your sis-in-law and Joe's family soon too. See you on Thursday!
I am so glad that the girls did so well during nap time too. What a treat. I see that Hannah decided to sport a few different life jacket fashions.
And the pictures look really good. Abby looks like she is loving every second.
Thanks for doing your part to help out the stranded folks of the lake. I think that you could call that a pretty eventful day.
What great pictures! You look like you had so much fun, and the girls, as always, are adorable! Thanks for the baby info. I appreciate it!
love the pictures! Being out on the water is so fun. Your girls are darling and it was so fun to see you last week! Hope you are enjoying CA and that your flight went well. :)
Post a Comment