We've been able to do some fun things the last few days. Tuesday we went to the Austin Children's Museum. The girls had so much fun. There is just so much to do for everyone. Hopefully we'll make it back a few more times before we leave here. Hannah enjoyed doing things on her own this time, she still gets so excited to find herself walking around with no help. We ended our morning with lunch on top of Whole Foods with some good food and a playscape. I got a large hotdog for Abby and nothing for Hannah, figuring she could share with the rest of us. Well I then decided after seeing how large the hot dog was to cut it in half and try giving Hannah some. Next thing I know Abby is off playing, hadn't touched the hot dog, and by the end Hannah had finished off pretty much the entire thing. It is still so weird for me to see Hannah eat so much more than I have ever seen Abby eat. I love having a child who eats.
2 years ago


3 comments:
Those were really cute pictures. Your blog is looking fantastic. I need to sit down with you sometime and learn how to do the banner and other things you're doing. I've never tried the picasa thing, so I can't give you any help there either. Looking good--the blog and the pics. The Kiddie Acres place looks fun too.
I LOVE the little faces that Abby had while she was riding the pony, she was so excited, waving to you and smiling so big. She is so cute.
I think that the girl that was working the plane ride was in la la land, I am pretty sure that if you would have jumped the fence to grab Hannah there would have been at least three others to help or at least stop the ride.
I am so glad that Abby takes care of Gwen and helps her along. The picture of them leaving the museum holding hands cracks me up, you know it was right after that, Gwen had a melt down and wouldn't get on the elevator, why am I the only one that has the publicly dramatic child?
Thanks for taking us along for the trips, we had so much fun with you. And your blog looks great. Nice work.
I was totally snooping on other blogs and came across all of the 8th ward boys blogs. They are really funny to me to see them married. Especially Joe.
Post a Comment