Monday, July 7, 2008

Don't forget about us

We have had a fun filled busy week last week and I have no pictures to show for it. My brother and his family came for the week and Joe got to come for the weekend. It was so fun to have everyone here, especially Joe. And I guess most of the time I am taking pictures for Joe to be able to see what the girls are doing, and since he was here, I took none. But oh well, we had a great time and can't wait until he comes back for good. He left this morning barely making his flight since he got the times mixed up. They told him he would have to rebook since he was only there about 10 minutes before the plane left, but of course he talked his way through it and cut in line through security and was off before we really had much of a chance to say goodbye. The whole way home, Abby kept saying, "I miss my daddy." But we are off tonight for Joe's parents' house in California for a while, so it might be a while before I post again. But please don't forget about us, we will be back.

5 comments:

Joel and Sara said...

Have fun!!!

simple mom/wife said...

Oh boy, I know how those plane schedules are. My life is literally ran by them. I'm amazed and glad he made it! Have fun in California. We'll see you soon.

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you got to see Joe! I did not realize he was here this weekend. Have a great time visiting his family. See you when you get home.

Lonna said...

Forget about you? What are you talking about, I am dying to hear how you managed the flight and what exciting things you are doing in California.

You know that I won't be doing much since there will be no one here to go to lunch with.

birdbabies said...

hey this is really random but i came across your blog and thought i'd say hi. your lil ones are beautiful! hope things are going great for you guys. Check our blog out sometime if ya want: birdbabies.blogspot.com
-Lisa (Boyle) Bird
tell your family hi for me :)