Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fairytale Town

We went to a cute little park place in Sacramento called Fairytale Town. We were able to meet Jared (Joe's oldest brother), and Sarah (his wife), and their kids there. We all had a great time. Then me and Hannah went with Jared, Sarah, and Blythe back to Joe's parents' to get the babies down for naps, while Joe's mom stayed with the bigger kids to play some more before picking up Uncle Sam from the airport.


The old lady that lived in a shoe. Abby sliding down.
Mine and Hannah's turn
Cinderella's carriage



Posted by Picasa
Abby was so cute and swinging her hips to the rhythm. Of course when I started she pretty much stopped, but I got a little of it.

3 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

This brought back memories! I remember going to Fairytale Land when I was little. I'm gald you and the girls had such a wonderful time.

Jayson & Megan said...

Oh, and I'm glad Sam's home. The family must be relieved that he's home safe and sound. I thank Heavenly Father everyday that Jayson was never depolyed overseas. I don't know what I would have done. We ran into Sue at Easter and I know she was anxious for Sam to come home (I think he had also just gotten injured). Hopefully, all of you will be able to get together once Joe gets home; I know it's been awhile since all 6 boys were together!

Lonna said...

Fairytale land sounds like a dream. That slide is giant. Abby is such a brave kid to do all the slides and toys.

And I like her dancing skills, maybe she could teach me a few things.