Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Celebration

Since Sue and Rich weren't able to be here for Hannah's birthday, we celebrated it again while we were there so everyone could be there. Here she is with her cake. She ate 2 whole pieces that night. Lucky for Hannah, she got to celebrate her first birthday twice.

Opening presents...can you tell she had just woken up??

Of course, Abby had to get a present too that came in a cute leapord purse bag

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lonna said...

There is nothing like birthdays. I think that we should have multiple celebrations for everyone's birthdays. I would be all for a second shot at cake.

I like Abby's little bag. She looks so proud to have it.

Joel and Sara said...

Fun!All the pictures you post with you in them, you are far away or your face is covered! Lets some cute pictures of you!!! I'm glad you had fun!