Thursday, July 17, 2008

San Jose Children's Museum

We got to go to the Children's Museum in San Jose our last day since that was closer to where I was staying that night with my friend. My sister-in-law met us there to with her kids and everyone had so much fun.

Abby painting with a brush before deciding to put it down and just use her hands


Pouring, measuring, and playing in sand. I could not get her to look at me once for the camera, she was too enthralled with the whole thing. This is her looking around after I called her name about 50 times. I love the way she listens to me so well.




Nice facial expression. Tomatoes anyone??


Alice and Wonderland's Exhibit



Hannah wasn't quite sure about this tunnel


Anyway, as you can see, we had a lot of fun on our visit. But now I'm done, this is the last post I promise!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks like a fun Children's Museum. The Alice in Wonderland room is neat. It looks like the girls are enjoying the TLC from everyone.

Lonna said...

I think that I am going to have to invest in a pass for the museums. Your girls always look like they take advantage of all the fun things to do there, and Abby tries everything. I like the little look on Hannah's face, she is so cute.

I am really glad to see that you had such a great trip. But also happy to have you back.

simple mom/wife said...

You guys have been to lots of really fun places! What a summer! I'm glad your time is probably flying by quickly. Cute pictures--your girls are too cute!