I know it might be shocking to some people, but I actually did Abby's hair today. Normally I just let it do its own thing since she either doesn't want it done or pulls it right out, so it's usually not worth the fight for me. She did let me do it today so I thought I would try something new. Getting in the car to go to church she did decide to yank on it some, but I did take a picture while it lasted.
I didn't want Hannah to feel left out, so I got her picture too. This was right after the screaming stopped after falling down a few stairs onto the tile floor landing on her head.
2 years ago

6 comments:
abby's hair is so cute! and a few months ago, hays fell off the stairs backwards onto our tile floor...i felt horrible! sorry hannah! but it looks like she recovered quickly.
So cute! I can't believe you got her to sit still long enough to do that. They are getting so big! They grow up so fast its sad. You guys need to come visit soon.
I think that her hair looked so cute. I had some serious hair envy. I think that the way it criss-cross's across the back. Nice work.
If you want to talk head injuries, well I have more than a few from Harrison. I think that he may have problems in the future.
Sierra, Abby's hair looks so darling! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who posts about her child falling...makes me feel better.haha Your girls are just too dang cute!
So darn cute! ... I will have to try that on McKayla, By the way, while I am thinking about it, we have a toy that Abby left at our house... Let me know how I can get it to you : )
Wow...that is such an unusual and fun little girl's hairstyle! You did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment