Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Advertising

My friend/old roommate from BYU, just started a website designing blogs. They are super cute and she has a ton that are free and then some to buy as well. It's called Smitten Blog Designs. Check it out here.

Also, my sister in law just started a website selling cute, inexpensive jewelry, handbags, little girls' headbands, etc. It's called Something Fanci. Check it out here.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

They both look great! Good luck to both of them.

Lesley said...

Our friends are totally friends! My buddy Heather (your friend's sister in law) is doing this with her! When I get around to it, I plan to use the denim or argyle layout.

Your sister in law does cute stuff, too!

Lonna said...

Hey are you getting paid to do this advertising on your blog? Just kidding, how nice of you to promote for them.

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

Hey, we should pay you huh... :) Thanks for the plug! We are working hard on the shop which I am actually more excited about than the other stuff we have on there now.

Anyways, your trip looked really fun--I am jealous! Your girls are so cute, I love that they got so excited to see their daddy (Sydney is the same way with Josh). I guess the moms get the shaft. :( Oh well, it's cute to watch. Later!

Jayson & Megan said...

I love the blog designs! I've already changed my blog design. Thanks for the tip!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with Joe! I'm sure it was fabulous being toigether again!

Wish him luck for the upcoming school year for me.