This is what I walked out to this morning. Great, I'm so glad Hannah has learned how to climb onto the table! I guess she is starting to enjoy climbing almost as much as her big sister.
In the past week we:
- Went to Kiddie Acres (one last time so Joe could be there to watch Abby ride a pony) and no, Hannah did not fall or try to get out of the airplane this time.
- Went to see Wall-E (yes, with both kids, thanks to Joe's great idea that they would both sit through it)--never again
- Swam one last time before moving
- Moved
- Unpacked and still unpacking
We do love our new house and neighborhood, even though it's a little small for all the stuff we have, but we are making do with what we've got.
Joe is getting ready for school to start Monday...and Abby is getting ready for preschool to start in less than 2 weeks!! And here is our happy, crazy Abby since her dad has been back.

5 comments:
This time of year is so fun. I'm glad you got to spend the summer in Austin, Sierra. You're such a great mom and wife, and I know your parents loved having you and the girls here. Good luck, Joe! You're making progress! I'm sure we'll be seeing you again this fall, and I'm glad you're getting unpacked in your new home.
Your trip to Mexico looked so fun, it's so nice to get away without kids sometimes, especially because they are so excited when you get back. hope you're having fun getting unpacked (that's an oxymoron isn't it), but good luck getting settled in to the school routine again. love all your pictures!
abby's so glad when daddy comes home!! looks like a great last week! i'm sad i didn't get to see you again. looks like i'll just have to come to houston and see you there!!
That is a really busy week, and to top it all off the moving seems to take forever. I love Hannah's new trick, what a delight that will be to make sure that she is not jumping off things all the time.
Abby is starting school?! Wow, what are you going to do with only one kid around?
Your pictures are great. I am glad that you have your other half to help you out, and do fun things together with.
Nothing's safe now that Hannah can climb! She must be so proud of herself! Abby looks so happy to have her new clothes from Mexico especially since Dad brought them home to her. You captured the sheer happiness of childhood. Great pictures Sierra!!
Post a Comment