The next morning we got on an early flight to Cancun. We got a great deal, I guess b/c of it being hurricane season, and stayed at an all-inclusive resort. It was perfect. The weather was perfect. We had a great couples' massage, relaxed a ton, slept, laid out, played ping pong, ate, and just had so much fun together after being away from each other for so long. It was just perfect.
This was a couple hours after we got there so we weren't very tan but we thought it was kind of fun to hold these parrots.
I know this is a horrible picture, but we finally got to scuba dive together. It was great, we only went with the dive master and his girlfriend, so it was nice to have 2 semi-private dives. But we had no underwater camera. So this was the only picture we got as we were getting out of the boat and out of our wetsuits after we were done.
Having dinner at the Mexican restaurant at our resort.
Hanging out on our balcony.
Walking down to the beach.




4 comments:
What a well deserved getaway for the two of you! The pictures are all great--you both look so in love and so young.
I'm so jealous of this trip! It looks like it was a total blast. What a nice way to end the summer. I'm glad it was fun.
You look so great all the time. These pictures make me think that you are on your honeymoon, just the two of you spending some time on a vacation away from the kids. I am really jealous.
Man - I'm so glad you got to go to Mexico. And a little envious - not going to lie. But it looks like you had a great time. I'll have to hear more about it.
Post a Comment