Well it was Wednesday night that Hannah got sick and we took her in. Thursday, no throw up, let's just say she went through about 30 diapers that day and is still having trouble. Friday, Abby ended up with a high fever and then started throwing up. In between, Hannah decided she hadn't thrown up in a day so she went over to my purse, grabbed my wallet, opened it up and threw up all over the inside of it along with the carpet. I had to wash off each thing in there, it was pretty gross. Anyway Saturday, both the girls had a cold, and it was my day for the throwing up. I was lucky that Joe was home and he watched the girls while I pretty much laid in bed all day. Yesterday since everyone seemed to be feeling a little better I decided to try to start disinfecting the house by washing all the sheets. So I had just got them back on Hannah's crib when we put her to bed thinking she was fine. A half hour later she was screaming, we went in and of course she had thrown up all over her bed and all over herself. We got it all cleaned up, put her back in and went to bed. And then of course Joe woke up with it in the middle of the night. So it's been lovely around here the past week and I've seen and heard enough vomit to last me the rest of my life. Hopefully this week goes better and we all get over this thing for good.
*Sorry for the details, this is mainly for me to know that it can get worse and to laugh about later.
2 years ago

7 comments:
Oh man, that sounds so awful. I know your mom was thinking about going there to help out, but it's probably good that she didn't because she most likely would have ended up with the same bug. I hope it has run its course and everyone has a better week.
i hope everyone is over it! if it's possible to get something through blogging, then you probably got it from us! Tyson, Avery and I all had it the weekend we were moving back here from Dallas. That was a fun move. Brent got it this weekend. So, it's cleaning day for us as well and wiping down everything. The nurse at our dr's office said there is something going around so lucky for all of us and you, we got it!!
Oh you poor thing!! Being sick is the WORST!! I hope you are all on the road to recovery. Feel better!
OH, I am SO sorry... We wondered where Abby was during preschool on Thursday. Miserable!! Hopefully today is better. : )
Does not sound like fun! Remember when we got everyone sick while you were in the hospital having Abby? Yeah, things could be worse I guess....we hope you are all feeling better! Hang in there!
Try vomiting every day for 4 and 1/2 months, at least once a day, sometimes more. That's life around the KAze household. At least I'm old enough to deal with it fairly well. Ok, there's been a time or two when I've screamed too, just like Hannah!
But, I hope things quiet down very quickly.
hahaha, I'm so sorry. I know that isn't funny, except I JUST went through almost the exact same thing. I had to clean rachel's sheets 3 times in one day... and she had to take a bath 3 times. I am lucky that I rescheduled the carpet cleaners because they were supposed to come the day before everyone got sick. That would have been a nice waste of money.
Post a Comment