Ok, I know I am a huge nerd. But I saw this on Brooke's blog and thought it was the funniest thing. I spent way too much time doing it but it made me laugh so much, I figured it was worth it. Anyway these are supposed to be yearbook pictures from 1950-2000. Can you tell which year is what? And what do you think is the best outfit, hairstyle, and weight for me and Joe?? Too bad I did it as a collage and you can't see the whole hairstyle, but you get the point.

2 years ago

7 comments:
I like Afro-Sierra.
Joe second row second column. Can't dismiss the power of the mullet.
Those are so hilarious. I like the 1965-ish looking one of you on the second row down, second from the left. How accurate am I on the year? Joe makes a cute skinny nerd in the far right column, second from the bottom. I'll guess 1955 for that one.
ha! Those look great!!! I also spent waaayy too much time on it but its addicting! I think all of yalls turned out great! I love the 50's ones.
i love the fro on you sierra. great look!! and i think joe should wear a white turtleneck more often. those are so hip!!
I like the pedifile looking one of Joe second row, second column. It must be the Mullet.I am going to do it on my blog if I have time.
Wow- a trip down memory lane...thankfully we don't look like that anymore! I really like Sierra best in next to last one bottom row and I agree - the mullet on Joe...I'm sure he's jealous of all that hair!!
Post a Comment