For some reason I used to blog every couple of days. It seems like I always had something to blog about and for some reason I don't anymore. I don't know if it's because I haven't been taking pictures much or because we just aren't exciting anymore or what.
But we got some good news yesterday so I thought I would share. My brother is moving back to TEXAS. He has been away from Texas pretty much since he started college 10 years ago and now he is finally coming back. He got a job in Ft. Worth and has to be there by December 8th, so now our whole family is going to be in Texas again, just all in different major cities of the state. But we all get to have Christmas together again for the first time in a long time. I think we are all going to be less than 4 hours driving time of each other which is nothing. And now maybe we can actually visit each other. They haven't even been in New Mexico for a year yet, but they are finally coming back. And I am really excited! When we both lived in Utah, we hung out all the time. Maybe we can't hang out as much as we did back then but hopefully a lot more than we have in the past 2 1/2 years.
Ok this is an old picture...right before he left for his mission I think.
Anyway I guess that's it, since we don't have anything exciting going on right now. Oh I do start tennis lessons tonight with a friend and I am a little scared about that. But I'm excited because Joe has wanted me to learn forever now and I've always thought it was cool but thought I was too old to take lessons. So we'll see how that goes. And I'm crazy and going to the midnight showing of Twilight on Thursday night (but I did get my ticket for $1). We'll see if I can stay awake through it all and see if I get anything done on Friday afterwards.


5 comments:
yeay! I am glad you are excited! I am a little stressed moving so close to Christmas but I am sure I will survive!
how fun to have so much family close! i'm so jealous. i would love to have my older brother close by. sounds like fun times ahead!
I really need to start convincing my family to move closer. The holidays are just not the same when you are 1500 miles from the fam.
Tennis lessons, that is great. I am really proud of you. I think that sounds really fun.
And I too will be at the midnight showing of Twilight, but I didn't get my ticket for a $1. It sure sounds like you are doing exciting things to me.
Oh, I bet you're excited. I know the feeling about having family close by. My sister moved to Connecticut 1 1/2 years ago, and I wish she would move "home." We're the only ones in our little town, and the rest of the family is in Roseville, which is 4 hours away. Not that long of a drive, but it's not 20 minutes!
You'll have to tell us what you think about "Twilight." I'm gonna try and go Monday while Jayson's at school, but we're leaving that night for home, so I don't know if I'll make it or not. And I have a feeling if I don't go Monday, I'll never go!
Good luck with the Tennis lessons!
That is such exciting news! Your mom actually told me yesterday and I was so thrilled for her to have all her kids in the same state. I hope they get settled in soon and that they like their new area. What an adorable family.
Your blog looks good. I love how you always change the look and colors.
Post a Comment