My MIL sent this to me and I thought it was great. It's already been one of those days today (one where pretty much all that I've heard is whining and crying). Even though I looked forward to naptime today, it never happened. The girls have been in and out of their room now for 2 hours and I just walked in and they have torn their room apart, and ripped up wipes everywhere. Wonderful. And in my case, it's not so much ice cream, just double stuf oreos. Good thing I just bought a new package today.
2 years ago

3 comments:
that is cute. after reading that i'm a little nervous b/c hailey and this new one are going to have to share a room and i really don't want it to affect the awesome sleeper she is. guess i'll have to make it work. here's to hoping they go to bed early tonight so you can watch american idol and eat oreos in peace! :-)
Ah man! Sorry there was no nap today. I know that song helped me feel better. Too bad my kids are just completely done with naptime. Now I just find the longest movie I can and stick it in. I'm so exhausted that I sleep through it all, their crying or not. But, I'm the happiest person ever when I wake up.
I just bought a new tub of my favorite bluebell ice cream for this same reason. Yesterday my kids pulled the same trick on me. NO NAPS! I was pretty upset too. Gwen wandered out of her room as Harrison was wailing because he couldn't get out too, so I tried separate rooms, no good. It was a long afternoon and bedtime didn't come early either. Yikes. I think that song could possibly be my theme song some days.
Thank goodness for oreo's and ice cream, and when the kids do go to sleep.
Post a Comment