We were lucky to have Joe home all last week to play during his Spring Break. Today was back to reality and time to actually get stuff done. We were pretty lazy most of the week, but we did get out to the Children's Museum after the girls had their pictures taken, ate at some yummy places, played at the park, the splash pad, and went to the Kemah Boardwalk near Galveston, went to Abby's best friend's birthday party, and I even got to go to girl's night out. So we had a fun, relaxing week.
Kemah
Sophie's Bday
Let's just say Hannah stayed at the table after everyone left so she could help everyone finish off their ice cream.
Is it bad that this is my girls' favorite song?? Every time they hear any music, Hannah starts singing, "Shake, shake, shake it." As soon as the song ends, Hannah says, "Again again" and if we don't do it again, we are in for some screaming. But really how could you not like the song? This is what the girls are dancing to in the last picture above.

2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! The other pictures of your girls were adorable too, where did you get all those cute matching outfits?They are some stylish ladies! Two girls must be so fun to dress, get prepared... boy clothing is boring:)
I made the mistake of playing that video while Gwen and Harrison were in the room, lets just say that we had a little dance off of our own.
Glad to see that you were able to relax and have a lot of fun for Spring break. I sure do like Hannah's idea to help finish off the ice cream what a clever girl.
I hope that the girls night was fun too. I think that I am in need of one of those around here.
Post a Comment