So it's been a long time since I took the girls to get their pictures taken. I am too cheap right now to get a real photographer, so the mall just has to do for now. They turned out better than I thought, so we were happy with what we got. And here are some of our favorites...
2 years ago

8 comments:
Very cute. I love the pastel colors.
Cute! Claire has the teal outfit.
those are so cute! i saw those circle skirts at children's place and wanted to get one for avery. they are so cute! great choices on all the outfits. You got some really good pictures! And your girls look like they are actually enjoying themselves - something that doesn't happen around here when the camera is out! i'm very impressed!
Wow those turned out so great. I am jealous that they are smiling and being nice to each other, AND actually looking at the camera, you know it would take a miracle for that to happen with my kids.
Lucky for you that they are true girls and probably loved changing their dresses and posing with each other. So how long did it take you to do each outfit change? I think that Gwen would be throwing a fit if I made her change into what I picked out, multiple times.
I love how Hannah's hair looks in the little piggy tails, she is getting so big, and she is super cute.
Way too cute! I especially like the two of Abby.
How are you feeling?
Wow, they are just beautiful girls!!
Wow, where did you go?... they turned out great! Your girls are adorable. : )
Fantastic pictures! Of course you have the cutest little models to work with.
Post a Comment