For playgroup this week, we did an Easter Egg Hunt. Abby had a great time. Hannah has had a rough day for some reason (maybe due to her double ear infection once again or the fact that she won't wear shoes outside). But she was pretty much horrible you can tell in one of these pictures. The rest, somehow I caught her with a smile. I swear we never get out with both girls being happy, it's always one or the other. Oh well I guess one is better than none. But pretty sure everyone was glad after we left and didn't have to listen to Hannah screaming anymore. But they did get some great treats in their eggs. And tomorrow we are off to Austin for some more Easter celebrations. Happy Easter Week!!
2 years ago


2 comments:
And Easter egg hunt while it is sunny, what a great idea. I have a feeling that the sun won't be shining for Easter here.
They look so cute picking up the eggs and carrying their little baskets. Also I like the picture that you picked to put on the side bar of Hannah, so funny, her little tongue kind of sticking out, your kids are so cute. See you tonight.
i love that the basket is almost as big as hannah!! looks like a fantastic easter egg hunt!! i'm not sure my kids will have as much fun finding their eggs in our small apartment. yours looks much more enjoyable!
Post a Comment