We drove out to Austin for Easter this year and had a great time. Since my older brother and his family live in Ft. Worth now, we can all get together pretty easily. I'm lucky I have such good friends in Austin and here that I had a shower last weekend and then my friends in Austin had one for me as soon as we got in. And now this new baby has everything he will need for a while.
And some friends' from here went to Austin for the weekend too for the Blue October concert. We decided not to go but it was fun to hang out with them the rest of the time they were there.
I'm tempted to say Easter is Hannah's favorite holiday by far so far. She loved decorating eggs and hunting for Easter eggs. She was the first to start decorating the eggs and I'm pretty sure she did the most out of everyone just picking up eggs and tossing them in each color. And looking for eggs was even more fun. She kept looking and if she couldn't find any she would say, "nope," and then, "more eggs more eggs." She was quite disappointed when she got her allotted 12 eggs at the neighborhood hunt and the 135 eggs at my parents had been found. She could have gone on forever.
It was a great weekend although my nausea has come back and I'm sick. Other than that and the weather on and off the time we were there, it was perfect. Sorry we took a lot of pictures and Hannah decided to be photogenic for the most part. But I realized we got no pictures in their Easter dresses. So I guess the professional ones we got taken last month will have to do.
2 years ago

6 comments:
that's so awesome that joe can work and go to school at the same time. your easter looked fun, the girls are darling as always, and i'm sorry your nausea returned. that happened to me at the end with hailey and i'm praying it doesn't happen this time. your due date is so soon! i just started the last trimester, which is the longest in my book. oh well. excited for your little boy to arrive soon! keep me posted.
Such cute Easter pics.!! Hannah is really growing up - good thing cause she'll be the big sis so soon. Wish I could be there to help you during these last few weeks especially if you are feeling nauseated. Hope it doesn't last the rest of the pregnancy. Glad that Joe found a job- money is always helpful :-)
Hugs and kisses ~
LOVE the pictures. I think that Hannah is onto something, just continue to look and ask for eggs, and work with the camera and everyone will love you. They look so cute all dressed in Spring colors.
I think that picture of Abby with her eye on the prize is so great, what a cute girl.
So sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great, but hey at least the end is sooo close. Even if you don't feel 100% at least you know that you look amazing. Pretty sure that everyone that I talked to while you were here said so.
It was so fun to see you, even though it was not as long as I would have liked, maybe we can swing something this summer, then I can meet little baby Griffin.
Congrats on the job(s) that is so exciting. I am sure that you will make it work no matter how tricky it is. Way to go Joe for taking on work and school that is tough.
Your Easter weekend pictures are great. Glad that you were able to sneak under your Dr.'s radar and come and see everyone it was lots of fun.
love that picture of Abby! So cute. And hannah looks like she picked up on the egg thing just fine!! Looks like a fantastic easter weekend! Congrats to Joe on the job hunt. In this economy, that's no small feat. good luck over the next 10 days or so. can't believe it's coming so quickly. I hope you are fully ready to experience blue! You will love it!
Ya Joe! Congrats on the job. Now if only Jayson could find a job! It looked like you had tons of fun at Easter. Sorry about the sickies being back, but just a couple of more weeks and then it will be over. I'll be thinking of you guys.
Looks like you had a great Easter- and yeah to finding a job, Joe!!!
Post a Comment