Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, today is our 5th Anniversary. We have been through a lot of school, moved 8 times, and had 3 kids in that time. But we have enjoyed all of it with each other. It seems like we should be doing something big for number 5, but it didn't quite work out that way with Joe working and in school and just having a baby. And our Boston trip was supposed to count for it back in February. So now since Joe's car just broke, we will be getting a new (to us anyway) car at some point soon and I guess that will be for our anniversary this year, which I'm excited about. Anyway it's been a great last 5 years and I look forward to all the rest of our years and eternity together.

5 years ago



1st anniversary (about 6 months pregnant)

2nd Anniversary (Vegas with Abby)


3rd Anniversary (about to go into labor, so this was actually the day after our anniversary)

4th Anniversary- Mexico (celebrated 2 months late since Joe was in Mexico on our actual anniversary)


Happy Anniversary to us and my parents who are celebrating their 30th today!

6 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Anniversary!! You sure have been through a lot in these past 5 years!! I love the pictures of the kids, too - Weston just looks so adorable!! Eli still hasn't rolled over yet - tummy to back or back to tummy - Weston's a real pro already!!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Anniversary!! You sure have been through a lot in these past 5 years!! I love the pictures of the kids, too - Weston just looks so adorable!! Eli still hasn't rolled over yet - tummy to back or back to tummy - Weston's a real pro already!!

Stilovich Family said...

Congrats! What a busy 5 years! Where is the picture of this year? Tell Hannah Happy Birthday from us, I am finally mailing her gift today... sorry:(
Hope you had a nice day together!

Lonna said...

Happy number 5!!! I liked seeing all the different hair cuts that you have had, I also think that it is fun to look back at the first years of marriage pictures, don't you think that everyone looks so young in their wedding pictures.

I hope that it was a fun day.

sgriffin.ca said...

I loved reliving your past 5 years with this posting- I'm glad that you have been so good at documenting all the landmark events so that you can look back at your journey together as time goes on. I never took the time to do it and wish that I had. I was just thinking that your very cute picture of your 4th anniversary (2 mon. late in Mexico) was probably related to Weston's arrival in Apr. :-)and thus contributed to no posting of a 5th anniversary photo as of yet. I'm so grateful that you have been a part of our lives these past 5 years!

It's Been a Day! said...

happy #5!! look at all the fun places you have been for your anniversaries! i think the most festive we have gotten is ordering take out!!