...as of Sunday. I can't believe Weston is already two months old. It's crazy how fast time goes by with three kids now. Some may know how hard it has been for me to find doctors around here, and Weston wasn't able to go to the girls' doctor between 30 and 90 days old. So his 2 month check up has been near impossible to get. I finally found one doctor within about 45 minutes from my house that would take him. But I had to make him an appt. first to meet the doctor and talk, no check ups or immunizations could be given. So I had to take him last week and again today. So hopefully no more problems til he's 90 days so he can go back to our regular doctor.
So last week when we went, we discovered he has acid reflux pretty bad which is quite annoying going through about 4 outfits a day for me and him. He doesn't seem too bothered, it's just annoying when he spits up a ton all day every day. So he was put on a pill I have to give him every day and is doing better, still not that great, but much better.
His stats:
weight: 9 lb. 13 oz. - 4%
height: 21.5 in. - 5%
head: 14.5 - 3%
So many people keep commenting on how long he looks...well he doesn't seem to be that long according to the percentiles. I guess I will always just have teeny babies, lets just hope he goes through some good growth spurts. The doctor wants me to come back in 2 weeks now to check his weight again to make sure he's doing ok. So we'll see how that goes. Other than that he is doing great, and finally smiling and talking like crazy. I was worried for a little while thinking I must not smile enough b/c he was taking so long to get it down. But about a week or so ago, it finally happened, and I love it every time.
Didn't quite get the smile, just some in-betweeners and up the nostrils shots
2 years ago


7 comments:
Chuck Norris isn't that big but he still kills people with his pinky...
It seems our babies are on opposite ends of the growth chart. Weston is adorable!
Adalynn won't care..she will love him cause he's so stinkin cute!
I am so surprised that he isn't super tall -- he LOOKS tall anyway!
I love the pictures of the girls!
I feel your pain! Hailey had really bad reflux until she was about 7 months old. She was on a pill that I would crush up and have her lick off my finger, as well as another medicine she had to have 15 minutes before each feeding. She went through about 15 bibs a day (honestly). It was so hard b/c people would ask to hold her and I knew she would just spit up on them and they would be grossed out...she event spit up all over my bosses nice suit one day when I brought her by my office. Anyway, hopefully it disappears around 6 months like it does for most babies, but in the meantime, I totally feel your pain and bibs were the best solution I could come up with.
He looks like he has gotten bigger since the last time we saw him! He is so dang cute! Your girls are hillarious.... too bad we won't see you this weekend, Tyalor will be there but we have to plana time to hang out again! have a good 4th!
glad to see the girls are keeping themselves busy! i can't believe weston is 2 months already. that flew by for me. he's getting so cute. loving those smiles.
Post a Comment