Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Adalynn

From the moment we laid them next to each other, I saw the instant attraction between the two...We finally got to meet baby Adalynn when she made her appearance last night. I was privileged to see her be born and let me just say it is way easier and more fun on the other end. Although she made it look way too easy with no drugs. Mandy and I had due dates 6 weeks 2 days apart and so we got to go through most of our pregnancy together. But in the end the babies are 8 weeks and 1 day apart since I was scheduled early and she was a little late after so many chances at induction getting pushed back over and over for over a week. But she is now here, and we are so glad to finally got to meet her. Weston got to meet her tonight, look how cute they are together already.
(taken 6/25)
*Added 7/14 taken 7/7...baby Adalynn and Weston. I think she's checking him out. And no Weston didn't wet himself, this is how he looks most of the time with spit up all over. He doesn't wear bibs much b/c as you can see they wouldn't help much unless they covered his whole little body and mine...and the floor.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Awwww! That is a cute picture!

But don't put it in their wedding album yet-- Joseph will get back from his mission first, and you know what that means... !

Koni Frost said...

I agree. William could be in the running too...

:) Precious, beautiful babies! congrats.

Jan said...

I was glad you got to be there to watch a birth other then your own.
I got to about a year half after Mandy was born. Thanks for your support.
Jan

Joe said...

They can get married after they both finish medical school, not sooner

jimbo said...

I'm with joe...