More posts coming soon. We had lots of family come in this past weekend for Weston's baby blessing at church. But maybe by next week I can get this updated. For now...here's some random pictures at our neighborhood splash pad. And if anyone ever wants to go, we are there quite often, so just call me or email me and we'll meet you there. It's about the only place I dare to take 3 kids for now.
Hanging out under the water

7 comments:
Fun! I love the pictures of your girls lounging. Very cute. When are you coming to visit us?
Your girls are so cute! They make great bathing beauties!
We would love to go to the splash pad some time. I'll give you a call!
Give us a call whenever you go to the splash pad - Jacob would love it!!
So fun!
I will meet you at the splash pool tomorrow around noon, ok?
Looks like you guys are having fun. When you get a chance, give me a call and let me know how life with 3 kids is.
I wish that you were going to hang out in Austin for the summer again, then we could have fun pool/water adventures together.
I love the swimsuits that the girls are wearing they are darling, and who doesn't like to lay out as a bathing beauty.
Weston looks like such a champ to put up with just going to the pool, but having to sit on the side lines. What a treat to have extra hands around the house. I bet that was nice.
i love the girls laying out! i bet they have some killer tans! what a fun splash park you have. i'm very jealous.
Post a Comment