Thursday, May 14, 2009

Newborn Pics

My friend Sherina took some pictures of Weston yesterday that turned out great. To check out more pictures she has taken click here. Anyway here are a few of my favorites although it's so hard to choose favorites because they were all so good. These were taken at 15 days old. He also went to the doctor for his 2 week check up and here's his stats...

Weight: 6 lb 11 oz - 10%
Length: 20.25 in - 50-75%
Head: 13.5 - 10-25%









10 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

he is so handsome! Can't wait to meet him!

simple mom/wife said...

Wow! What a talent--those are really great pictures! He is such a cutie. I can't wait to see him in person. I hope all is going well.

Lonna said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I love idea with him on the towels. He is so darling. It seems like there is always a photo shoot going on around your place. Keep them coming I love them.

It's Been a Day! said...

those are awesome. i never had newborn pics taken with my kids and looking at yours, I wish I had! He looks so cute. I'm excited you are coming next week. Hopefully I'll get to see this little guy in person!

Julia said...

Love the one on the red ottoman! So great to see you guys yesterday!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Wow, those are so amazing!! He could be a model baby!!!

Callie. said...

beautiful pictures! And he is such a beautiful baby.

Lonna said...

Sierra I am sorry that I totally spaced the location of the house, I fixed it though, thanks for keeping me on track.

LOVELY THINGS said...

Cute photos. She did a great job - and he really is a pretty baby. When he gets older I'll use a more masculine adjective - like handsome.

Kelly said...

I can totally see why you're having a hard time picking your favorite photo because they're so cute! He's an angel, Sierra.