Sunday, July 19, 2009

Randomness

Thanks for the advice on a car...we'll let you know soon what has been decided!!

Here are some pictures of the girls! As much as they drive me crazy, make messes, whine, and stress me out, I can't get enough of them. So here's some random pictures of them over the past few weeks.
Abby asked me to get out the camera and take a picture of her...nice pose

Children's Museum

Nana came to visit for a day so me and Joe were able to go see Harry Potter and I was able to go grocery shopping during the day and take a nap!! Thanks again Mom! We love having her come visit.

And no Hannah is not potty trained yet. I tried and lost all patience along with having to take Weston to the dr. the same day and me being non compliant...I can't do it with all 3 kids home so somehow we will have to figure something out sometime soon.

5 comments:

Brittney Paul said...

Sierra, I absolutely love the little kahki skirt outfits your girls are wearing in those pictures, so darling! And you and your mom look SO much alike it's scary! When you get a second, I want to get your advice/experience on scheduled c-sections- a VBAC is not an option for me, so I want to know how different an emergency and scheduled c-section are and any advice you have to make the whole thing go smoother. Can you tell I'm already freaking out?!! email me: brittneypaul@gmail.com

It's Been a Day! said...

these are great pictures! We aren't doing so great on the potty training either. However, Tyson is the one that works with Avery the most. It's great. he helps her onto the toilet and sits with her and gets all excited. Hey - works for me!! When are you coming here? Your kids are getting way too big. I would love to see them!!

Jayson & Megan said...

The last picture of Hannah is adorable!

susan stilovich said...

We will see if this works. The picture of Hannah on the toilet is absolutely hilarious. Too Cute!

susan stilovich said...

Hey it worked. I definitely think Weston looks like Abby. They are all beautiful and handsome!