Here are the best pictures I could find of the kids all at the same age. I think Weston looks just like Abby did as a baby. And about 98.9% people who say anything think they look very much alike as well, with few people who think he looks like Hannah. (Ok not the best age to compare pictures...not a big fan of pictures at this age and don't have many good ones and I hardly have any pictures of Weston, kinda sad)
ABBY...


HANNAH...


WESTON...


I really think he looks just like Abby except these pictures don't really show it. We'll try again in a few months maybe.
So here they are all around 2-3 months...what do you think??

I was getting lessons on how to wrap Weston better b/c he seems to always come out and then wakes up and screams...well MOST of the kids wanted it done to them afterwards. Hannah loved it and cried when we took her out, she was just so content. We are thinking about wrapping all our kids up when they go to bed...it might make life a little easier
ABBY...

HANNAH...
WESTON...

I really think he looks just like Abby except these pictures don't really show it. We'll try again in a few months maybe.
So here they are all around 2-3 months...what do you think??
I was getting lessons on how to wrap Weston better b/c he seems to always come out and then wakes up and screams...well MOST of the kids wanted it done to them afterwards. Hannah loved it and cried when we took her out, she was just so content. We are thinking about wrapping all our kids up when they go to bed...it might make life a little easier


9 comments:
LOL AWESOME!! I think your kids just look like they are yours..lol..
I think even in those pictures Abby and Weston look alike. They're all cute, as I;ve said before. Good job on the gene mixing.
Yeah, I was right. Weston and Abby look exactly alike! He is so dang cute! I PRAY he gets his cousin sooner than later!!!
Yes, they all look alike, but I can tell them apart. And I do agree that Weston and Abby's pictures look more alike. They are all so cute!
Weston and Abby do look a lot alike. Maybe I'll try the wrapping thing with my kids :)
All of Weston's facial features look like Abby, except the lips... those are definitely Hannah's lips
abby and weston for sure look alike more than hannah looks like them. but she totally fits in. they all look like joe to me. i think i might have to wrap up my kids as well. if nothing else but to keep them contained!
Its funny how at one stage or another the kids look like each other, or the parents. I can't believe how grown up all of them are getting, Hannah is potty training?!! You are crazy on top of things.
My kids never did like the tight swaddling, too bad maybe we could have had some more sleep if it had worked.
I have always thought all your kids (as babies) look exactly alike! Hannah maybe a tad bit different, but they still look totally alike to me. And if you need help learning how to swaddle, I am the pro. Will and Lily loved to be swaddled, and it became quite the art around here! It was the only way my kids stayed asleep til like 4 months.
Post a Comment