Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Pictures

So I get these coupons from Picture People that are Buy 1 Sheet get 2 free. So I always take advantage when I get them. This time I went in with low expectations b/c I knew there was no way it would turn out great with all 5 of us. But we tried. When I called to book the appointment, they asked me the ages of the kids. When I said 3,2, and 3 months, she said, "Oh wow, that will be a fun one." So I knew then they couldn't be that great, especially with the experiences we have had at that one in the past. Anyway hopefully we will get a real family picture with a real photographer around Christmas time, and until then this is all we have.



Hannah screamed most of the time, she's never been great for pictures, and as soon as I took Weston's bib off, the spit up started and came about every minute or two until his vest was completely covered, so we took it off, and then his shirt was covered and that yellowy color. After that, I decided it was not worth trying anymore.

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i think they look fantastic. i love the one of you and joe, and the one of the whole family. everyone looks great. hannah's face is so cute in the one where abby is holding weston! looks like you have some great ones there!

BP and J said...

Hi Sierra! Your family is too cute for words! Hope all is well.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Those weren't bad - in fact I think you got some really great ones!! I love the one of Joe and the kids!

Lonna said...

Umm I think that we have totally different ideas of not really working out. My kids won't even look at the camera, and holding still is not really even in the equation, so first off I think that the pictures looks so great, and I also love that one of Joe and the kids, really cute.

I really also like your hair, how do you always have such a great hair cut? I say good work on the photo shoot, they are great.

sgriffin.ca said...

These are awesome family pictures!!!Of course they are of the most beautiful grandkids in the world and the parents are especially amazing too. Although it seems like a hassle now, all the little frustrations like the crying and spit-up will help your remember how hard you had to work during this time of your life and you will look back at it as some of the greatest days of your life. Time has a way of softening the memories and endearing them to your heart.