Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Days of Preschool

Hannah started preschool last Tuesday, September 1st.

I thought Abby started then too, but I was wrong. She started Tuesday, September 8th. And we don't have to all be ready by 8am like I thought, Abby actually doesn't start until noon now (missing her nap) and Hannah's is just 2 hours at 8:45. So it ends up being a lot of time in the car, a lot of waking kids' up from their naps, and lots of fun and learning at preschool which makes it all worth it. They both have had a great time so far.

Here's Hannah on her first day...



Here is her cute class...


And Abby on her first day of her 2nd year of preschool with Ms. Rachel and Ms. Wendy.
Here'slast year's first day for Abby.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Look how grown up the look. I love that Hannah's backpack is basically the same size that she is. So cute.

I am glad that you have the schedule all worked out and especially that the kids are enjoying it. That is the best. Hooray for learning and fun.